Monday, April 15, 2013

Workshops Galore and a Rare Chance for One-On-One Spike (Manuscript) Love!



Greetings Writing People!
Oh how the year doth whizz past. It's already time for my third round of Memoir Writing Workshops for 2013. Also, don't forget, there are two incredible (and incredibly affordable) summer weekend workshops on the horizon. And, speaking of summer-- I have cut way back on one-on-one coaching courtesy of a full wedding schedule. But July and August are sleepy wedding months so... If you're working on a memoir (and I mean really working on one, not just thinking about it) and you're ready for some honest feedback that is genuinely useful, drop me a line at spikegillespie@gmail.com. I can take on precisely two manuscripts this summer. My fee is quite reasonable and my clients have provided some testimonials (so nice of them) to let you know how it is to work with me. 

Here's basic info on the upcoming workshops. Please holler if you want in, and let me know soon because space is limited. Just email me: spikegillespie@gmail.com and I will hook you up. In all cases we will focus on memoir writing-- short and long form. You'll get in-class feedback, writing prompts and one-on-one feedback with me is available via email over the course of the workshop. For specifics about the Weekend Intensives, please see my earlier post on the topic. 

Mini-Session-- Four Tuesdays
We'll meet 5/14 & 28, and 6/4 & 6/18th. Yes, that is a wonky schedule to be certain, but think of the off weeks as writing time. Cost is $100. $25 deposit holds your space.

Six Thursdays
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 & June 6 (so, yeah, consecutive)
Cost is $250. $50 deposit holds your place. 

Weekend Intensive July
July 5, 6, 7. $225. Includes five vegetarian meals. Dinner Friday night, then two all-day writing and sharing sessions at The Writing Barn.

Weekend Intensive August
August 2, 3, 4. $225. Includes five vegetarian meals. Dinner Friday night, then two all-day writing and sharing sessions at The Writing Barn.




No comments:

Post a Comment