Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Summer Memoir Writing Classes-- The Deal of the Century!



Happy (Almost) Summer Y'all!

Usually for my Memoir Writing Workshop Series, I host six consecutive weeks per session. But due to my wonky summer travel schedule I'm switching it up for the next few months. I've picked six non-consecutive Wednesdays and six non-consecutive Thursdays, tossed in a full-day writing retreat, and am offering a fabulous Mix & Match Writing Extravaganza!

Here's how it works. You pay me $150. Then you can attend as many sessions as you want. That's right, attend up to twelve memoir writing classes and a full day retreat for just $150!! But wait, there's more! Oh, hold on a second. No there's not. But that is plenty, I promise.

Dates are below. On Wednesdays we meet from 11am - 1 pm at my Tiny T Ranch in Garfield, TX, just east of the airport off of 71, a mere twenty minutes from downtown Austin. Thursdays we meet from 7 - 9 pm in Central Austin. Once you sign up, I'll send the precise addresses. The full-day retreat will also be at the ranch.

This series is limited so if you want to sign up, hurry up. You can drop me an email spikegillespie@gmail.com to hold your spot.

THE DATES

Thursdays 7-9 pm: June 23, June 30, July 21, Aug 4, Aug 11, Aug 18

Wednesdays 11 am - 1 pm: June 29, July 6, July 13, July 20, Aug 3, Aug 10

Full Day Writing Retreat 9 am - 4 pm: Saturday July 16


No comments:

Post a Comment